Intercampus Exchange Program

Students, who have completed at least one quarter in residence at Davis and want to take a course at another UC campus, may apply through the Intercampus Exchange Program. Fees are paid at Davis and registration packets are completed at both campuses. The student will have library, health center and other student privileges on the host campus, but is considered a student in residence at Davis. Grades are transferred to Davis and will appear on the regular transcript. Applications for IEP may be obtained at the Office of Graduate Studies and should be filed three weeks prior to the beginning of the quarter in which the student wishes to participate. A separate application is required each quarter the student attends another campus.