Recent Student Awards
We commend these Sociocultural Wing graduate students for their recent academic achievements.
- Vanessa de Koninck: Disruptions, transformations, and divisions: Negotiating joint management in Northern Australia.
- Camilo Sanz: Oncopolitics of deferral and temporal urgency: Health insurances, biomedical practices, and cancer in Colombia.
- Justin Haruyama: NSF
- Whitney Larratt-Smith: CoLED Summer Research Grant
Crook Research Awards
- Caroline McKusick: fall 2015
- Megan Donnelly: spring 2016
- Whitney Larratt-Smith: spring 2016
Kautz Family Award
- Jorge Nuñez: 2015–16
- Yi Zhou: 2016–17
- Yi Zhou: Grad Studies Travel Award, fall
- Mariel Garcia Llorens: Miguel Velez Fellowship
- Yi Zhou: Dissertation Provost Award
- Tory Brykalski: Social Science Research Council International Dissertation Research Fellowship; Mellon Border Studies; and the Suad Joseph Graduate Research Award
- Muneeza Rizvi: Suad Joseph Graduate Research Award; and FRI Graduate Summer Research Fellowship
- Justin Malachowski: Suad Joseph Graduate Research Award
- Tanzeen Doha: Hayman Foundation fellowships
- Fatih Tatari: Mellon Border Studies, summer