Recent Student Awards
We commend these Evolutionary Wing graduate students for their recent academic achievements.
- Andrew Tremayne: The Origin and Development of Martime Foraging Systems in Northern Alaska
- Carly Whelan: Hunter-Gatherer Storage and Settlement: A View from the Central Sierra Nevada.
- Curtis Atkisson: Wenner Gren grant
- Grace Davis: NSF grant
- Naomi Martisius: NSF-GROW, Wenner Gren grant and NSF grant
Crook Research Awards
- Susan Talcott: fall 2015
- Jason Miszaniec: fall 2015
- Dena Clink: spring 2016
- Xinjun Zhang: spring 2016
Kautz Family Award
- Peter Stamos: 2015–16
- Alex Greenwald: 2016–17
- Katz, D.C., Grote, M.N., & Weaver, T.D. (2015). A mixed model for the relationship between climate and human cranial form. American Journal of Physical Anthropology 160(4): 593–603.
- Sholts, S., Smith, K., & Warmlander, S. (In press). Paleotoxicology in Pre-Contact North America: Environment, Chemicals, and Native American Health. Smithsonian: Handbook of North American Indians